You can have lunch with CEOs, have a celebrity meet and greet, enjoy a VIP sports box, or get tickets to a sold-out event, all while supporting a good cause.
On Charitybuzz, an online charity auction site that helps nonprofits raise funds, you’ll find priceless experiences that are all available…for a price!
Last year, the Ad Council raised more than $80,000 with Charitybuzz thanks to the generous packages donated by our Board of Directors and their companies.
Our summer auction closes on Tuesday, August 2nd, so head over to Charitybuzz now! If your bid wins, you’ll have the experience of a lifetime, while also helping the Ad Council.
Check out this year’s packages:
- Breakfast with Linda Yaccarino, Chairman, Advertising Sales and Client Partnerships, NBCUniversal, donated by NBCUniversal
- 2 Tickets to a Live Taping of Saturday Night Live, donated by NBCUniversal
- Insider Tour of CNN Studios and Meet the Journalists, donated by CNN
- Dinner and Drinks with VICE Media’s Chief Strategic Officer, Spencer Baim, a Tour of the New York HQ Office, donated by Vice
- Lunch with Brad Jakeman, President Global Beverage Group, PepsiCo, Inc.Plus Tour the New Design Space and Content Studio, donated by Pepsi
- Lunch and Story Training with Upworthy’s Chief Story Officer, Amy O’Leary, donated by Upworthy
- One-on-One Thought Leadership Session with Y&R Global CEO David Sable Followed by Lunch at Russ & Daughters, donated by Y&R
Let the bidding begin!